onsdag 12 november 2008

It's settling

This wednesday evening is now nearly at its end and I can't help but notice all this snow that's pouring down outside my window. Lots and lots of beautiful flakes are settling on my windowpane this very minute.

I dreamt about mom last night. She was here visiting as if nothing had happened and all of a sudden she starting screaming horrible things right to my face. I remembered that I screamed back with eyes full of tears but she didn't care.

I also dreamt that I was walking on an enormous ship. Everything was pitch black and I couldn't get out. I was banging on the doors, screaming at the top of my lunges, but nobody heard me or came to my rescue. I ran through one corridor after the other but I was trapped, held captive by the darkness. Horrible dream in deed, I woke up feeling terrified.

I dream like this at least four times a week and I can't help but wonder why? Perhaps I´m going mad!

A quote from one of my all time favourite books just came to me:

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.""How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice."You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, chapter 6

Inga kommentarer: