söndag 7 december 2008

Dear friends



Dear friends, how thankful I am for all the kind words you send me. I feel blessed in deed that I have met such a wonderful group of people here at blogger.

I used to be such a sad soul but this winter feels different, almost as if I have found my inner self. I feel at ease and my heart is filled with such stillness.

I have always dreaded christmas beacause of my mother and what she did but this year I long for it and I have decorated my house and hung angels in my tree just to welcome it. Everything feels so lovely. I feel really happy for the first time in ages.

You have made the roses of hope bloom for me, hope of a life filled with love, friendship and kindness. Thank you.

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

I am so happy to see you write these words! Wow!

I am blessed to know you Ida.

You contribute to my life. Thank you for that!

shilvia sa...

i've seen you bloom...and yes, its a beautiful rose i see now :) i truly understand how you feel...