lördag 27 december 2008

In thought



I feel it - the stress! I am not good with that sort of thing and right now I feel that I have to slow down a bit. I wish I could go on a trip, just a little one, to clear my head. I think about too much TOO often and it's driving me insane.

I ignored my fever earlier today and went out on the porch to take this picture. I like this time of day, when the sun slowly sets and the branches paint lovely contours on the sky.

I know that you too watched the sun set today,
out there in the woods
past that old railroad
by yourself

I was there as well, at least in thought
warming your hands and leaning
against that old car of yours
just like old times.

2 kommentarer:

Gigi Ann sa...

What a beautiful sunset. Thanks for sharing it. I just love pictures of sunsets.

Suzanne Rowley sa...

What a stunning photograph Ida, just beautiful!