lördag 27 december 2008

Equal

I saw this woman yesterday as I was walking through the supermarket. She looked as if she was on top of the world for she looked down on everybody that passed. This kinda upset me you see, since I believe we all are equal, that no one is better than the other. I have never stumbeled upon this kind of behavior before, at least not to this very height.

She walked there, with her hands in her pockets and her nose so high above the clouds that I nearly thought her head would fall off. Why are people this way?

She looked french but she probably wasn't, she had a black barret on her head and her hair was swirled up in a big bun in the back of her neck. She almost looked like a writer since I immediately thought of Virginia Woolf and the way she tried to write her way out of misery.

This quote by Virginia came to me as I watched this woman dance up and down the iles:

"On the outskirts of every agony sits some observant fellow who points."

Equal we are, woman, equal!

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

those who point are always the hardest to ignore...

Captain Dumbass sa...

I usually make it a point to make sure that type of person knows they in turn are being ignored by me. It's an art.

Unknown sa...

I have just prayed for you and I will continue to do that. Get well because God wants you to be well in every way.